Wednesday, June 10, 2009

:D

:D

omgggggggg~ hair cut -.-
Pfft, actually ask the auntie cut a bit,
ended up with hair above my shoulder -.-
Crappp lehh :/
Lol, like 1980s D:
like peishan's mother alr laaa~

Lol, tmr chuqian's going off,
Bon voyageeeeeeeeee :D
and all those np people who went to hk too ;D
and also komi yeo~ :D
haa, do enjoy yourselves ^^

Mhmm, went to watch monster vs alien today O.o
and to the lib. to borrow some books [:
can borrow up to 7 books~
Lol, the show a bit cool and something like violent ._.
i still want go watch night at the museum2,
but my cousin went and said the first one was better ;X

ohh yes, i was at this shop today,
then someone i knew was beside me,
as my hair too short to be tied -.-
that person didnt recognise me :O

tireeeeeeeeeed arhh,
ohh yes, i can't walk now,
and they're having a squad outing ._.
Lol, my foot seem-ed to get worser lehh ):
damnnnnnn, cannot walk alr laa.
Lol, somemore cycling :/
idkk, see first :D

No comments: