Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm okaaay now ._.


I'm okay, purrrrfectly fine now :D
yuppers, don't worry too much ._.
haha, thanks peishan for talking to me over the phone,
ring you up later :D was ehh, moodless yesterday night, didn't talk much, sorry.

yesterday night was a killer for me,
anyway, lets not talk about it =.=
Finally, heavy load off me.
I decided, i decided, i decided..to...ehh, havent think about it yet,
next time thought of it then say =X

I managed to sleep yesterday night,
somehow, at 3am or something;
was pathetic, whole family was sleeping already,
lights out, only light from television,
i sat there, this would prolly be my last time xD

Today decided not to go out,
had been going out for the past abcdefg days =/
and decided not to..
am already like almost, ohh well, half brokeee D:
i want go watch HSM3 D:
everyone i know watch le leehh,
guess i'm slow -.- and also the coffin,
still deciding on the date/time&venue D:

Grrr, at home, rot rotting rotten =x
sighs, idk idk, less than a week only,
idk how to pass the next 2months :O
it gotta be a torture ='/
time flies when you are having fun and crawls when you're not;

hahaha, ever since yesterday,
i think i have got a slight sore throat,
idk why, and also stuffy nose,
a bit feverish =/
anyway, nothing really much to elaborate
just not really in the mood to type.

No comments: