Friday, January 23, 2009

=D

thanks suriati for this inspiration for this blog song =]
today nothing much, stayed back to wait for komi and jingying they all
and then 顺便 stay back to complete my homework :]
theeen divya came, as usual la -.-
she started looking at some sexual reproduction thingy -.- and made me laugh at smth :D
thanks karl too =] you made me smile. lastly, sweetheart =D you made me laugh.
thanks guys, spent some super quality time with you all ^^


Today ms ho fue ming and ms wang was SUPER nice ^^
ms ho gave me 4 days to complete my a-maths work,
although i'm already considered late, considering the fact that i'm absent.
and ms wang, she allowed me to make-up for bio practical o.O
she was like, you decide the date you are free then you tell me.

anyway, will be super busy
mon,wed,thurs got amaths
mon & wed amath till 5.30pm o.O
fri got CCA - npcc
then tue ish cramped w/ tuitions xD
i asked ms wang, then the whole lab i alone do practical arhh?
then she went like ahh-burhhdenn?

o.O LOL, her reaction super funny, like, who else do you expect?

CNY CNY,
filled with loads of HWs ):

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL :D


Next,
bon voyage KCQ =]
HAVE A SAFE TRIP =D
enjoy yourself, do remember there's still school on wednesday hor.
dont enjoy until forget lehh :O

theeen, thanks sweetheart for today,
ily, thanks for joking with me today okay =]
you are the one who made me laugh the most


I decided to give-up;
it has been quite a while and I would like to be left alone atm,
You didn't mention anything, neither did i;
but in our hearts, we jolly well know what we want,
I don't think this is the ending we wanted;
let's just end here.


我决定放弃了,希望你能够遭到更好的她。

No comments: