Monday, November 10, 2008

I've tried and i've failed ._.

Deleted my previous few hopeless posts =X
heard that i got into 3e2 D:
taking 'A' maths =/
supeeer tough? idk
at least almost all of my close friends are rather in there
Jumbled up feeling inside there =/
not sure if i had made the right decision D:




THANK YOU; Y.JING YING
You never fail to always be there for me =DD
And i promise, if i can i wont ps you one, okaaaay :D
See, the sense of sercurity i am giving you ^^
ehhh, okay, thanks for lending me your listening ear;
giving me helpful advices/comments :D
really appreciate it =] thanks.
No worries; i'll teach you how to cycle xD
Haha, I'll also be there for you :]
A million thanks wouldn't be enough to do the job =/
You are seriously a great friend =D
And the long phone calls ._. although you are often uncontactable :D
but i'll find my way [most often]
somehow, LOL, I'm serious appreciating, ILOVEYOU :D



Sometimes; how i really wonder, did i pass your test for being your friend?
What are the "Rules" for being your friend?
What is the perfect friend you are looking for?

No comments: