Saturday, July 19, 2008

Racial Harmonyyy

Got costume for RHD on Monday,
thanks Anu for the punjabi suit ♥
It is a bit orangey, hopefully the colour suits me.
It is also very shiny, I'll be spotted from a distance?

Gonna pair it with school shoes,
too troublesome to wear with something else right?
Too tired to blog yesterday.

Class went to Sentosa to do project today,
probably not going, tuition later.
Gonna just do the editing at the end,
and at least do something.

Literature test was not that hard,
I studied for it okay, hahah.
Monday gotta hand in carbon copy for art,
the final piece was not as good as I thought,
I don't knowwwww how.

Maths homework to do and submit on Monday.
I flunked the test and
一次考不好,
不代表我永远会考不好~
Sounding so motivational hahaha.

Yesterday was service day and I missed it, ugh.
Parents said I was not feeling well so they did not allow.


不懂我是怎么搞得,
这几天做事情都无精打采的~
有气没力的

No comments: