Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Last three years

I can't even....don't know know why I'm back to blogging.
I actually went to read the few very first posts and it brought back plenty of memories.
So maybe, yes maybe in future, this post will serve that purpose too.

Anyway, so after three years,  many things had changed, many still remained.

As we were all busy with school, work and stuff, 
hardly met up with the girls as we're all in different schools now.
Moreover, the distance itself is already far plus internship plus holiday jobs etc.

Made many new friends, and started working part time.
There are still plenty of nice people around,
sometimes I do wonder if they are really that nice or it is just in front of me that they...
Well, things like this I would probably never figure out.

Early last year, went with the school for some YEP trip.
Though two weeks, it's probably one of the best experiences in my entire three years.
Made plenty of new people and experienced living alone;
 without my family for two weeks for the first time.
Previously it was at most a week, two weeks seemed pretty long at first....
Would like to go back again, in the near future or really soon if I get the chance.

Anyway, yes some things have not changed much,
still can't make eye contact, like seriously after so long.
I don't know just....and also being so awkward. Hahaha, no really.
It just comes and sometimes I don't even realize, 
and yes, those phrases that I use very very very often.
Hah, when I was in secondary school I used to have those phrases that I use of often,
(which I can't really remember already) and then in poly, it's still the same.
"Can you stop", "Aiyah so awkward" Hahaha so weird! 

Dogs. Cats. Animals actually. These these these.
As much as I love to just look from a distance, going close is just not a good idea (for now).
Been like saying since forever that I'm going to volunteer at some pet shelter but....
Okay, probably my resolution for the next three years hah.

Giving back to the society. A good change right lol.
Shall not elaborate otherwise I'll sound like a saint. hahah, kidding. 

2014. Been over six years and counting since we got together.
He decided to further his studies overseas and will be back in another four years.
I didn't think LDR will work out, anyway. Maybe it will, but no I can't do.

Be it together or not, I can't deny that on the 28th of each month, 
inside, I'm still counting the number of months. I will stop and should had long ago.

Anyway, now, school's over and I'm (still) thinking about what to do in life.
Which degree I want to take and if it will be the right choice.
This is like important maybe? As once decided,
I shouldn't be switching halfway or having similar thoughts.

"What do you what to do after you graduate?" No, I don't know.
But I'm starting to imagine myself five years down the road.
Ohmygod, I shouldn't right? Yes, no, maybe? 

Too much thoughts and plenty of time now.
Sufficient reason for me to procrastinate hah.

I should be sleeping because I gotta wake up early tomorrow.

So many things to do, so little time. Wait am I contradicting myself.

Okay ciao~

No comments: