Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Never had guessed.

I'm back to blogging (again).

Yes i know it's kind of old fashioned;
but oh well, it's all good (:

Probably four months since I really sat down and blogged.
Totally, idkkk. Mixed feelings when I decided to re-blog again :l

Yesterday night, didn't manage to sleep much,
actually, it was that can't get to bed despite tossing and turning.
was thinking a lot yesterday night - really really a lot.

Seems like I'm not talking and crapping as much as before.
Probably being more serious about things around me.
Isn't really a good thing right? I really don't know, but the people around me just seem too, serious?

This course wasn't really one of my first choice. Then again, I don't really mind.
It's probably the people that makes me think twice sometimes.

Secondary school days would probably be one of the best memories so far :')

All those crazy things our clique did together.
Who actually in the right mind would be doing that.
But we did. It was rather childish I admit.

Thinking back, those are memories :')

Staying back in school with clique, until school almost closes.
Rushing around the school, to submit our work. That was during the busy exam period.
Not forgetting, rushing through file checks :X Yes, pigeon holes and eagles. 

I miss those uniquely JWSS terms.

Sometimes it seems more like I can't get it.
But these are really good memories hard to forget (:

I'm not sure it's if it's the people i hang out around who are making me feel this way.

I wouldn't normally show how I feel on the outside.
It's often said to be hard to tell how i'm feeling inside.

So, it's time to get back reality.
I've got tons of assignments due.
Exams coming up, gotta really study.

Stress would probably never be printed all over my face, neither said in speech.
Even sometimes would be saying that, there's nothing to be stressed about &
just take whatever that comes and we shall see how.
Anyway, doesn't really matter much, does it.

Still quite a few things to look forward to, period.

Shall end here now, get back to reality.

Gonna do my fp assignment due tmr.



No comments: